A tailored approach means you get everything you need. And nothing you don’t.
Every property is different. From tenant mix to location to the age of the building, no two look the same. Pintail Property Services develops an individual property management plan that supports each of our clients’ ownership goals, while respecting each client’s desired level of day-to-day involvement. And our best-in-class digital platform guarantees our ability to manage each plan and each property to the same high standard. One that demonstrates our commitment to managing a property like its our own.
- Annual Budgeting: each year, we establish property performance metrics for future variance analysis.
- Capital Budgeting: to ensure short- and long-term maintenance of the property.
- Monthly Financial Reporting: robust monthly reporting tailored to our clients’ needs.
- Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable: we handle cash management, rent collection and administration of all payments, maximizing discounts due to timely remittance.
- Expense Reconciliations: timely and accurate CAM and operating expense reconciliation calculations to ensure our clients recover the maximum amount due per the lease.
- Maintenance Planning: our team develops an overall maintenance plan including a repair and maintenance schedule. We review and analyze operating costs comparing against current industry standards.
- Emergency Contingency Planning: aimed at heading-off any unforeseen downtime or costs incurred.
- Building and Property Inspections: to identify deferred maintenance and develop plans for repair. Follow up to verify that maintenance and repair is correct and exceeds expectations.
- Contract Management: our team negotiates essential services and maintenance contracts for properties, providing procurement/purchase management services as needed. We leverage long-standing relationships with vendors to secure preferred pricing for our clients.
Tenant Relationship Management
- Build Trusting Relationships: we maintain regular face-to-face interaction with tenants in order to ensure tenant safety, satisfaction and—ultimately—retention.
- Lease Administration: our team enforces lease terms, tracks critical dates and provides accurate ledger accounting and tenant billing/statements.
- Tenant Tools: our tenant portal allows for rent payment and maintenance requests, while a dedicated customer help line provides a single point of contact for tenants to call with any need.
- 24/7/365 Emergency Response: provides peace of mind to tenants and owners alike.
- Tenant Appreciation Events: we plan and produce events that allow our team to develop relationships and increase retention rates.
Construction + Project Supervision
- Project Management: our team will coordinate with contractors, architects, and engineers on tenant/leasehold and capital improvements.
- Schedule and Budget Management: our team understands the importance of the project schedule and a detailed budget. We lean on our industry experience to ensure both are met.
- Highest Quality of Work: our high standards inform everything we do and we demand nothing less for your asset.
- Owner Involvement: whether all-in or hands-off, the level of involvement in the day-to-day operations of your property is up to you. Our proactive approach ensures that you won’t ever know there’s a problem until there’s already a solution.
- Understanding Your Goals: our goal is to fully understand and then exceed your goals for your asset, truly maximizing the value your property by streamlining processes, reducing operating costs and retaining tenants.
- Regular Communication: robust monthly financial reports and regular meetings with the property manager keep asset owners informed so that there are no surprises.
- Client Portal: this online tool provides quick and easy access to financial reports.